Who Is The Private Group Martial Arts Retreat Program for?
This Program is designed for people from all walks of life. We welcome men and women of all (adult) ages. This program is for beginners or professionals looking for a short-term life improvement program built around learning the martial arts and personal development skills from the Master Instructor himself.
What Will You Learn?
Learn both Rick Tew’s Martial Science and Modern Ninjitsu as well as his Mental Martial Arts and Management programs.
- Learn a well-rounded martial arts system
- Increase your flexibility
- Develop core body strength
- Enhance longevity through our morning routines
- Practice proper breathing techniques
- Lose weight or get into better shape
- Learn skill for personal growth and life balance
- How to feel fulfilled
- Internalize fuel for execution
Why Should You Come?
To get away from it all and focus on you. Sounds selfish but in order to be the best you can be for others, you need to take time out for yourself and sharpen your sword. Our program offers a well-rounded opportunity for you to take control and focus on improving your mind, body, and spirit. We don’t hold your hand through the whole process, so you will be expected to develop or use self-discipline along the way. However, we do help and provide the environment for you to get some time to breathe new life back into your dreams.
What Is Unique About This Program?
You get to train, learn and communicate with the Master Instructor while getting private attention and focus. Mr. Tew has lived and taught all over the world and has a diverse background with many experiences that can help you manage yours.
What Is Included?
- Tew hours of private group training with Master Instructor Rick Tew, 3 – 5 days per week
- Housing. private room
- Two RTMS Training t-shirts/polos
- Winjitsu Training mixed into classes
- RTMS Philosophy and system book (digital)
- Winjitsu Books (digital)
- Personal Achievement Maps (digital)
What Is Not Included?
- Transport to and from Ko Samui (flights, etc)
- Transportation around the island
- Weekend Trips
- Training Gear
- Personal expenses
What Are The Different Program Options?
For the Base Program, you have the option to select duration, and the option to select a housing option. The Base Program included/does not include what is mentioned above. For any additional add-ons to the Program, we do offer a set of Upgrade Options.
What Are The Upgrade Options?
For this Program, we offer the following Upgrade Options. These Upgrades can be ordered from the Program Upgrades page.
- Upgrade to a Custom Meal Plan. This Custom Meal Plan can, for example, be the Low Carb diet, or to try out the Keto Diet for maximum weight loss. Or if you are vegetarian or vegan, we can cater to that too.
- Get even more out of your time with Master Instructor Rick Tew by signing up for a set of private lessons, or private life coaching sessions. Mr Tew is a certified SI Coach by the Robbins Madanes Institute.
- Take home your experiences in the form of a video and photo portfolio. Show off what you have learned to your friends & family and/or use it to practice the skills you have learned, once you are back home again.
- Cruise around the island in your free time with a moped
Additional Upgrade Options will be added over time.
Where Will You Train?
The main training area is at the NinjaGym Beach Retreat. Please see the images in the Photo Gallery. The dojo has soft floors, mirrors and training gear like punching bags and pads. In addition to the main training area NGR is equipped with a personal training area for fitness, yoga, stretching, meditation or just relaxing in a hammock. We also train in open air locations to provide your body and cells with more oxygen.
Where Will You Stay?
You will stay at our location or find your own accommodation on the tropical island of Ko Samui. Most participants will choose a Private room or Apartment on site. However, as we fill up fast and only have a limited number of rooms available, you can also choose to stay in a Shared room, Private Room or arrange to stay off-site. The Private Apartment has a living room with a small kitchen, 2 bedrooms with a double bed, and a bathroom for each room. Each Apartment is next to the grass training location as well as next to the training center. You can use the space for personal training and to hang out after training and relax in a hammock. The location is only a few minutes walk from the beach and in a comfortable village-like setting in Thailand so you can avoid the tourist chaos. Our location also has a nice breeze so the weather will be more enjoyable.
The Private Room Deluxe is one of 2 rooms in a separate housing location next to the center. It includes a shared kitchen, living room and lounge area only for those in this space.
What Will You Eat?
The base meal, upgrade plan includes home-cooked a simple breakfast (Oatmeal, Eggs, Soup) and basic Thai Meals, twice a day for breakfast and lunch. These meals served on location. Dinner is not included in the base program and all dishes and clean up are the responsibility of the student.
When To Come?
Most Students on this program are allowed to book custom dates. We usually have an open schedule but often have students begin together for a particular phase. Check with us ASAP to see if there is space and when the next training period will be available.
What To Bring?
For training purposes, bring some shorts or pants that are flexible and practical for fitness training. Colors should be blue, black or gray and with no logos. If you need additional t-shirts/polos for training, you can order additional outfits on our website. If you want to bring a t-shirt to wear under your Polo or Uniform, please make it a solid gray or black color. Other than that, bring a great attitude and items you will need for personal performance. For most people, you will want to have the appropriate gear for living on an island (clothes, sunscreen, sunglasses, hats, etc.).